WASHING METHOD UNITS KNOW ABOUT. THE LINEN WILL BE SNOW-WHITE AND WELL-SAFE!
Sometimes doing laundry is a lot of hassle. The main challenge is finding the right detergent for your washing machine. But this is not always easy.
There is one simple ingredient that you can use for your laundry, saving you money, and hassle. Pour white wine vinegar into your washing machine and you will quickly experience the benefits!
1. Before washing, apply half a glass of vinegar directly to clothing. This makes the detergent more effective, preserves the vibrancy of the colors, and reduces the lather sometimes seen on dark clothes after washing.
2. Pour a small amount of vinegar into the fabric softener compartment. Vinegar has the same effect, but is less corrosive to both clothing and the environment.
3. The acid helps remove stains from white clothes and deodorizes them.
4. Sometimes, irritating streaks remain after washing, especially if you use powdered detergents. Adding half a glass of vinegar to the rinse cycle will solve this problem.
5. While it may sound absurd, vinegar helps to neutralize unpleasant odors.
6. You can put stained clothes in a bowl of hot water and half a cup of vinegar. Let it sit there overnight, and then wash as usual. You can also pour some concentrated vinegar directly onto the stain and rub vigorously.
7. It is quite difficult to remove animal hair and hair from some fabrics. And here vinegar can help you. Add a little acid during the washing process, and you can be sure that after drying, there will be no more hair and wool on your clothes!
8. Some fabrics create static electricity. And here this kitchen product will help you. Add 6 tablespoons of vinegar to a bowl and leave the clothes in there for 30 minutes. The problem will be solved.
9. And one more important point: with the help of vinegar you can clean your car from scale without adding other preparations.
There is an opinion that you should always use expensive chemicals, but these are enemies of the environment. Sometimes it’s better to just see what’s in the pantry!