Headaches, what’s it?
- It is an area of pain felt at the extent of the top or sometimes at the extent of the neck. It is often unilateral or generalized;
- They manifest themselves in a very varied way by sensations of oppression or compression, hammering and sinking;
- Usually called headaches, headaches are very frequent, and constitute one of the primary reasons for medical consultation;
- Headaches can take many various forms, and last from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
How is a headache diagnosed?
- A medical consultation is important to verify the diagnosis;
- The doctor resorts to an in-depth medical examination;
- A check-up is usually necessary including blood, ophthalmological or dental examinations …
What are the warning signs?
A headache is usually a standard and customary symptom. it’s than without gravity and transient. However, the warning signs, below, can indicate serious illness:
- The sudden onset of a severe headache;
- The progressive worsening of a permanent headache;
- The presence of associated signs:
- Drowsiness, clouding, memory loss;
- Alteration of the overall condition, weight loss;
- Progressive visual disturbances;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Neck stiffness …