Women can use baking soda for more than just cooking or dishwashing.
1. Before doing a manicure, use baking soda to remove cuticles and rough skin around the nail. After processing and removing the varnish from the nails, the fingers must be immersed in a soda solution diluted with warm water. They should be held for a while, then take an old toothbrush and brush your fingers. The skin will become softer and more prepared for a manicure.
2. Soothe irritated skin after depilation. A tablespoon of soda is diluted in a glass of water and the depilated place is wiped with the resulting solution.
3. When shampooing from the hair, it is necessary to completely rinse off the detergent – shampoo, gel mousse, and so on, otherwise it will damage the scalp. Owners of long hair need to take half a teaspoon of baking soda, and those with short hair – even less and dissolve in shampoo. Very well removes the remnants of everything unnecessary remaining on the hair.
4. Using baking soda can whiten your teeth. A small layer of powder is applied to the toothbrush and cleaned. You can also add baking soda over the squeezed paste. Just do not engage in such whitening too often, otherwise the tooth enamel will collapse.
Read also : Special forms of periodontal disease
5. You can use baking soda as a dry shampoo if there is currently nothing to wash your hair with. It is enough to apply a little on the hair and comb it with an ordinary comb. The hair will not be so greasy and will look neater.
6. In an emergency, you can use baking soda as a deodorant. If you smell an unpleasant smell in the summer, you need to powder your armpits – the skin will refresh and the smell will disappear.