Halloween isn’t just about costumes, make-up, and pumpkins. The most dedicated fans of the holiday always decorate the home and with it the adjacent territory. Someone is limited to fake blood on the doorstep and stuffed animals in the yard, while someone approaches the matter on a grand scale, surprising all their neighbors. Here are 25 striking examples.
1. Mother of Dragons Garage ?
2. Somewhere in Mexico.
3. Budget design for Halloween.
4. Slightly more expensive.
5. The stairs are missing the tongue-shaped red carpet.
6. Another inexpensive option for a local area.
7. But it’s better not to deal with this at night.
8. Well, here nature itself helped.
9. And this is how the real scope looks.
10. Cool butler.
11. Perhaps it is better to knock on the window.
12. For maximum effect, you need to stand on the threshold and look up.
13. A note of positive on the street of spiders and monsters.
14. Halloween version of the Beatles album cover Abbey Road.
15. Mister Stark , something is not good for me …
16. A few minutes before.
17. There is even steam!
18. Why not the Middle Ages ?
19. Very strange things are happening on this street.
20. An inexpensive option for those with roller shutters.
21. What a holiday, so are the pets .
22. More spiders.
23. More spiders.
24. Steam locomotive made of plastic bottles. Why not.
25. Riders are always in fashion, especially on Halloween.
More photos in the Boredpanda collection .